In connection with the Federal Law No. 224-FZ "On Countering the Illegal Use of Insider Information and Market Manipulation and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" dated July 27, 2010 entering into legal force persons having access to the insider information of PJSC TATNEFT , specified in the Insider Information List of PJSC TATNEFT named after V.D. Shashin are obliged to notify the Company, as well as the Bank of Russia (the Central Bank of the Russian Federation) (at its request) of their transactions with securities of PJSC TATNEFT and entering into agreements, that are derivative financial instruments which underlying asset is a security PJSC TATNEFT, within 10 working days after the date they making such a transaction.
The Company’s Insider Information Protection Committee has been established for controlling the use of the insider information.
Chairman of the Insider Information Protection Committee:
D.M. Gamirov - Corporate Secretary - Head of the Corporate Secretary's Office
Composition of the Insider Information Protection Committee:
- A.M.Alparova - Head of the Department of Technical and Economic Information and Dissemination of Best Practices
- V.A.Mozgovoy - Assistant to the General Director for Corporate Finance
- P.A.Glushkov - Advisor to the Director General on International Legal Issues
A completed notification of the transactions carried out shall be sent to PJSC TATNEFT in one of the following ways:
- message forwarding with the with acknowledgment receipt requested;
- sending an electronic document with an electronic digital signature (to the e-mail address email@example.com);
A notice submitted in paper form shall be:
- sealed, if it is submitted (forwarded) by a legal entity;
- bound and numbered if it contains more than one page.
List of Information Pertaining to the Insider Information: