The Company has established the Internal Audit Department no implement an independent and systematic assessment of the internal control and risk management system effectiveness.
The Internal Audit Department is functionally subordinate to the Board of Directors, while it is directly subordinate to the General Director.
The purpose of the Internal Audit Department activity is to assist the management by providing reasonable and well-grounded guarantees and advice aimed at achieving the objectives of the Company.
The tasks of the Internal Audit Department include:
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the Company's internal control and risk management system of the business processes.
- Development of recommendations for improving the activities and eliminating deficiencies based on the audit results.
- Monitoring the implementation of measures developed by management based on the results of the audit.
- Interaction with the Company's divisions in the matters relating to the internal audit performance.
- Fulfillment of tasks and participation in projects at the request of the Board of Directors and the management of the Company within its competence.
- Coordination of the corporate “Hot Line” operation.
A report on the results of the Internal Audit Department activities shall be annually sent to the management of the Company, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
Head of the Internal Audit Department
Ildar Asylgarayevich Rakhmatullin
Born in 1977. He graduated from the Kazan State Financial and Economic Institute, majoring in accounting and auditing. Since 1999, he has been working in PJSC TATNEFT and he has been working as Head of the Internal Audit Department of PJSC TATNEFT since 2006.