The Company annually engages an external auditor for independent conducting the audit and assessing the reliability of the IFRS and RAS financial statements presented by the Company. The candidates for the Company’s external auditor are preliminarily considered by the Audit Committee of the PJSC TATNEFT’s Board of Directors, which is the basis to make recommendations for further approval of the external auditor in accordance with the procedure established by law.
The resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders approved PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit as the Auditor of the accounting and consolidated financial statements of the Company under RAS for 2018 by.
Joint Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit is a member of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited group. The firms within the global network of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited operate and provide professional services under the PwC brand.
Information on the Auditor Organization:
Legal form of organization: Joint-Stock Company
Full name: Joint Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit
Abbreviated name: PwC Audit JSC
State registration: Registration date February 28, 1992
Principal state registration number is 1027700148431
Location: 10, Butyrsky Val Street, Moscow 125047, Russian Federation
Membership in a Self-Regulatory Organization of Auditors
Joint Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit is a member of the Self-Regulatory Organization of Auditors "Russian Union of Auditors" of October 20, 2016 under number (PNRE) 11603050547.
Ratings and Awards
- 1st place in the ranking of the best audit firms in the area of sociocultural diversity and equality for 2017, Vault (2017);
- 1st place in the ranking of leading firms in accounting and auditing for 2018, Vault (2017);
- 1st place in the ranking of the most prestigious audit firms for 2018, Vault (2017);
- Best provider of M & A strategy development services, according to ALM Vanguard, 2017;
- 1st place among audit organizations in Forensic - financial investigations for 2018, Vault (2017);
- Russian legal practice of PwC Legal has been among the top 10 law firms in Russia according to the rating of Pravo.Ru-300 (2017)