Investment activities of Tatneft company
Investment operations of the Company are carried out in accordance with the development strategy of the TATNEFT Group and focus on solving the following tasks:
- Improvement of crude oil production profitability;
- Improvement of the structure and increasing the reserves amount;
- production of high-viscosity oil in the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- introduction of advanced oil field development technologies and the latest EOR methods;
- diversification of production and increase of sales volumes through development of own oil and gas refining and petrochemical sector;
- development of the filling stations retail network;
- implementation of projects in the "Alabuga" special economic zone;
- ensuring a high level of corporate social responsibility.
Basic Principles of the Corporate Policy of the Investment Activities Management:
- investing in the most efficient projects based on the results of optimization;
- motivation to achieve the claimed level of profitability in each area of the investment activities;
- assessment and monitoring of the effectiveness of each investment project.
Corporate Investment Policy Priorities:
- ensuring the effectiveness of investments;
- increasing the yield for each activity area.
There is a continuously updated database of investment project passports data base maintained at the Company.
The Investment Committee of PJSC TATNEFT, headed by the General Director of the Company, is a managing center of the investment programs generation and their implementation control. The ongoing investment activities are provided for by the Investment Department of PJSC TATNEFT.
In 2015, the total investments amount for the TATNEFT Group of Companies totaled RUB 97,219 million.